Welcome to VRA on MemberClicks
Join or Renew Your Membership
Please be advised that all memberships are based on the calendar year from
January 1 through December 31.
Here are your membership choices (click on the one that best suits you) :
Go to Community --> Info to find:
- Annual Business Meeting Minutes
- Annual Reports (Appointees, Committees, Chapters and Treasurer)
- Leadership Guide
- Membership Directory
- Strategic Plan
- VRA Bulletin issues (PDF format)
(This info is not available to Bulletin-only and Listserve-only subscribers.)
Check Your Profile Info
Click on My Profile to see your info. Please ensure that your contact address (and billing address, if different from your contact address) is listed correctly in our files. We want to be sure that we can communicate with you about association news and events! Please note the "Hide" boxes at the left side of your data which can be used to keep any or all of your info from appearing in the online membership directory. Also note that the online membership directory is only available to full VRA members (this excludes Bulletin and/or Listserv subscription-only members).
Your Member Profile:
• We suggest that you edit your login Username and Password to something more personal and private by clicking the “Edit this profile” link at the bottom of the form.
• When you are in the “Edit this profile” page, you will notice some fields, such as “Date Joined”, Expiration Date”, “Member Group” are created by the system, and cannot be changed by the member. If at any time you feel the information in these fields is incorrect, please contact the Membership Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Other Profile Tabs:
My Contact Preferences: Since VRA sends out the e-newsletter in a bulk email, and as there will be times we need to contact the current members all at once, we suggest that you choose to receive emails sent to multiple recipients. Rest assured that there will be no “junk email” sent to our members through this system.
Contact Center: We also strongly suggest that you use Email as your choice, and be sure to put the email address to which you want any VRA information delivered (At this time we have no plans for the “Bulletin Board” function; the “VRA List” listserv currently serves that need.).
My Message History is a record of emails sent to you from VRA through the MemberClicks system.
Update Your Information
Search the Online Directory